Disclaimer: Beauty Blogs will primarily focus on the products used when creating the look featured. Please be reminded that I am not a professional MUA nor do I aspire to be, I am only a MUE (Makeup enthusiast).
Here are the details for this look in the order of application:
- Cleanse. I cleanse my skin in the shower with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. (www.stives.com)
- Follow up with African Black Soap Problem Skin toner.(https://www.sheamoisture.com/african-black-soap-problem-skin-toner.html)
- Apply The Pore Professional Primer to the visible areas of large pores. I usually don’t place this all over my face but to my cheek area. This is where I have more pore visability. I This was just applied with my fingers.(https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/collections/porefessional?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlqHL1Myx1QIVCxCBCh2B-QYAEAAYASAAEgKvWvD_BwE)
4. Color Correct. I used the Ruby Kisses Concealer in RCR18 (Peach). I picked this one up from a local beauty supply store but found that you could order it online as well. I use my fingers for blending.
5. Brows, Brows, Brows. For today’s brows, I used the E.L.F. Brow kit in Medium. (http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/eyebrow-kit?dept=eye-eyebrows&color_id=10399) I applied with the E.L.F. Eyebrow Duo Brush (http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/eyebrow-duo-brush?dept=eye-brushes) I outline and fill my brows with the product and then I blend with spoolie on the other end of this brush.
5. Once my brows are done, I clean them up with a lighter concealer on the bottom. Today, for the bottom I used the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in the color “Tan Sand” and the E.L.F. concealer brush. (http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-shape-tape-contour-concealer?locale=USA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp4iB0dGx1QIVgzRpCh0u7gggEAAYASAAEgJUA_D_BwE) For the top, I used the LA girl Pro Concealer in the color “Beautiful Bronze.” (https://www.lagirlusa.com/products/hd-pro-concealer?variant=7709998789) I use a Real Techniques Brush for blending the concealer. I can’t find the name of it but it is like a tapered foundation. It is my favorite Real Techniques brush. (www.realtechniques.com) I blend the light color on one side and the darker on the other side.
6. Once my brows are done, I set them with Maybelline’s Clear Mascara. (https://www.maybelline.com/eye-makeup/mascara/great-lash-clear-mascara)
7. I didn’t use any extra eye primer for my eyes today because frankly, I just didn’t have the time. I just pulled the concealer down from when I cleaned up my brows. So the color used on my lids would have been the Tarte Shape Tape in Tan Sand. I blended my lids with my fingers.
8. Eyes. For the base, I actually used a blush as my base. I just love the way that it looks; it is very natural looking. The color is called “Rendezvous.” This was applied all over the lid. Next I started with the color “Orange Crush” from the Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette. This was applied to the inner corner and spread to the middle of the lid. I then added the color “Marmalade.” from the same palette. I lined the under eye. with the NYX Jumbo milk pencil and then smudged the “Marmalade” on the waterline. I used the Maybelline Master Graphic to create a wing. I was planning to wear lashes but they did not want to cooperate so instead, I put on the Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
9. Foundation/Face. I used Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation for my face. This foundation is full-coverage and is slowly becoming one of my favorites. I am the shade 9.75. (https://www.urbandecay.com/all-nighter-liquid-foundation-by-urban-decay/ud778.html) I used the Maybelline Fit Me in the shade 330 as a finishing powder. Next I used another favorite of mine, Makeup Revolution’s Vivid Baked Bronzer in the shade “Rock on World.” A quick spray all over the face with the Mario Badescu Rose Water before applying the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in the shade “Rose Gold Lights.” I did not do any baking or highlighting.
10. I did not use a liner for my lips today, as I just wanted a natural looking lip. I used the Mary Kay Lip Gloss in the Color Beach Bronze. I sealed the complete look with MAC Studio Fix Plus Spray. I think in the future, I will have a separate blog with just a list of links with the products used.
I hope that you enjoy the look and would love to see if you try it yourself. If you are not following me already, please do so at surviving_beautifully_ on Instagram. Thanks for reading. Until next time.